ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT ON WATER'S EDGE
Enjoy Alameda waterfront living in this light-filled 1940s Mediterranean with a flowing, open floor plan that’s perfect for entertaining. While woven through with modern touches, its traditional beauty remains intact with interior archways, curving stairwell and split levels. A separate, waterside guest house opens onto an expansive 1,000+ square foot deck. Grounds include mature landscaping, mini-orchard, sunken spa and covered patio with built-in BBQ.
The truly spacious gourmet kitchen is new from top to bottom with granite counters, travertine stone floor, Jenn-Air Pro stove top with six burners & griddle, quality stainless steel appliances, wood & glass cabinetry, creative lighting, plus a built-in wine rack. Down four steps from the kitchen and dining room is the family room featuring two walls of floor-to-ceiling windows with garden and water views and a polished tile floor that’s perfect for rolling back the rug and dancing.
Sail or motor out for a day on the Bay with friends and family. Dock and dine at one of the local bayside restaurants. As the sun sets, head home in time to sit on the deck sipping wine as the fading sunlight sparkles on the tidal waters of the estuary and the cormorants circle and dive for their dinner.
After your guests are gone, relax in front of the wood-burning fireplace and soak in the hot tub while gazing at the stars.
Enjoy everyday all the amenities the island city of Alameda has to offer with its warmer temperatures, beaches, parks, restaurants, theaters, shopping centers, and local business districts. Excellent island public schools nearby, too.
- 2 bedrooms & 2 baths in Main House
- Bonus room in Main House with private entrance & bath (possible office)
- Guest House studio with full kitchen, bath & vaulted ceiling (possible Au Pair)
- Deep water Brock dock (45 ft length) berths boats up to 52+ ft*
- Expansive 1,000+ sq ft wood deck
- Patio with in-ground hot tub & covered BBQ
- Completely new remodeled kitchen
- Granite countertops
- Jenn-Air Pro 6 burner cooktop with griddle
- Stainless steel appliances
- Creative, abundant lighting strategies
- Wood & glass cabinetry
- Travertine stone flooring
- Spacious upstairs bedroom with walk-in closet & sitting alcove
- Beautiful hardwood, slate & tile floors
- New double pane windows throughout
- Electrical upgrades throughout
- Coved ceilings, molding, arched window with custom wood shutters
- Wood-burning fireplace with marble face and custom wood mantle
- Mini-orchard with 10 mature fruit trees
- Large 5,800 sq ft* lot
- 1,549+ sq ft* in Main House
- Easy access to I-880, BART & shopping
- Great Alameda public schools
*Footage not verified by seller or agent. Buyer to confirm.